Youngineers manufactures educational toys and teaches those topics using interesting videos. All the products are manufactured in India. Priyansh is a person who is responsible person designing the toys and creating and editing the educational videos.
There are several sciences, math, and engineering concepts that can be taught with the help of toys. Youngineers use interesting videos to explain all the concepts. There is also interactivity in Youngineers products, where children can ask questions directly to the instructor.
If anyone wants to access the educational videos on CDs, the company provides them as a youtube link to access the videos, customers can scan the QR code in the toy after purchasing it.
Youngineers founder Mr. Priyansh has pitched his business in front of the Shark Tank India judges.
1. Youngineers Dynamic Maze, DIY Toy for 5-9 Years | Price: INR 599
- This simple product takes a loved childhood toy, a maze, and turns it into an exciting experience.
- With our dynamic maze, you can change the shape of the internal walls to make several new designs.
- You can also control the level of difficulty of the maze by using more balls, or changing the complexity of the maze design.
- This toy will teach your child fine motor skills, as well as planning and designing techniques.
- Perfect for ages 3 to 99
2. Youngineers Newton’s Disk, Wooden DIY STEM Toy for 7,8,9,10,11,12 Years | Price: 599
- Perfect for Ages 7 – 12
- Made with Quality-Tested Engineered Wood for a Safe Playtime
- Educational Videos included for learning science and engineering concepts
3. Youngineers Word Builder and Spellings Toy for 3,4,5,6,7 Years, DIY Wooden Fun Games | Price: 679
- Concepts in the Educational Videos are explained by an experienced educator
- 400+ practice words and sounds are provided
- Concepts of varying difficulty for different age groups from 3-7 years
4. Youngineers Mechanical Binary Computer, Wooden DIY STEM Toy | Fun Engineering Math Kit for Kids | Price: 949
- Have you (or your child) ever heard of binary numbers? Or wondered about how a computer does complex calculations? Then we might have the thing you need.
- This toy will help you and your child to experience the fun challenge of building and using a computer. But the best part is that this computer does not need electricity to run! It works on gravity and the user’s curiosity.
- With this toy, you will gain hours of joy from building, playing, and learning. We also provide educational video content to enrich your experience with the Mechanical Binary Computer.
- Perfect for ages 9-99