Shark Tank India Season 2
Shark Tank India is a business reality television programme that is shown on Sony Entertainment Television in India and is in the Hindi language. The programme is the Shark Tank Indian franchise from the United States. It depicts business owners giving pitches to a group of sharks or investors, who choose whether to fund their enterprise. The show Shark Tank India season 2 has recently started shooting in Mumbai amid its growing popularity among viewers. Sharks Tank just recently debuted and is hugely popular in their nation. After viewing it all, they are delighted about this new show that has recently been added on television and enjoy downloading videos of it from YouTube.
Shark Tank is a reality television programme from India that debuted on SonyLiv. On the programme, a group of potential venture capitalists known as “sharks” evaluate proposals from aspiring business owners looking for funding for their endeavour or item. The entrepreneur’s one-hour pitch is condensed into “a dramatic 10-minute piece” for the show. The primary structure of the show is as follows:
- Five to six new business owners pitch their ideas to the sharks each week in an effort to get funding and collaborations.
- Each shark has around 60 seconds to ask a question before leaving the room to think things over.
- The Shark Tank India sharks will negotiate who will invest, with what percentage of stock and loan, and under what circumstances if more than one shark displays interest in a business. Sometimes, several sharks join together if they believe the company demands a larger investment than any one of them is ready to provide on their own.
- When there’s just one shark interested in a company, they make an offer to buy it for a specific amount (usually with additional contingencies). The offer is up to the entrepreneur to accept or reject. A business owner goes empty-handed if no one makes an offer on their company. The judges and guidelines for entrepreneur participation in Shark Tank India Season 2 are probably the same.
Some business ideas like Skippi Icy pops, Revamp moto and Tagz food are the best pitches of Shark Tank India season 1. Post shows their business scaled up. To know more about their journey from business pitch to high sales, visit our website.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Overview
Every fan of this show wanted to, will there be a season 2 of Shark Tank India. And the answer is her. The second season of Shark Tank India will be remarkably similar to the first, according to sources. However, we have already received a tonne of comments from viewers regarding what should be altered for Season 2. Adding Guest Sharks, choosing sharks from all backgrounds rather than just those with experience in technology, bringing Ashneer Grover back for Season 2, adding more post-pitch interviews, and other adjustments are just a few of the suggested changes. Overall, the creators hope to make it more intense and intriguing, and they anticipate seeing more investments, offers, and agreements from budding entrepreneurs.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Judges
Rumour has it that the judge’s panel will resemble that of Shark Tank India’s first season. The sharks will carefully consider the pitches, offering their opinions and suggestions before investing in the ones that most appeal to them. Expectations are built up on the involvement of which judges in the show. The Shark Tank India season 1 judges were as follows.
- Ashneer Grover – He was BharatPe’s former founder and MD. He may or may not be considered one of the sharks in Season 2 of Shark Tank India.
- Anupam Mittal- He is the founder and CEO of Shaadi.com.
- Aman Gupta- He is the co-founder and CMO of boAt.
- Vineeta Singh- She is the co-founder and CEO of India’s fastest-growing beauty brand, Sugar Cosmetics.
- Namita Thapar is Emcure Pharmaceuticals’ executive director.
- Ghazal Alagh- She is the co-founder and CIO of Mamaearth.
- He is the founder and CEO of Lenskart, Peyush Bansal.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Registration
The format of the programme will remain largely unchanged from the prior season, with a few adjustments made to accommodate the current reality television trend. More large investments and transactions would result, creating chances for Indian business owners. People can register at sharktank.sonyliv.com to watch Shark Tank India Season 2 on the channel that has left registration open to the public. Contestants that wish to appear on their show and have people do it can apply to Sony TV. Registration started in April 2022. Registration for Shark Tank India’s second season has already begun. Here is the summary of those steps for registration.
To register your business concepts, you must have the SonyLIV app installed on your phone.
After logging in, enter your personal information in all necessary fields.
It’s also important to know things like what stage your company is currently functioning at. You can choose between idea, prototyping, or a revenue model as your method of payment.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Release Date
Viewers will be able to see new business opportunities through the programme. The show Shark Tank India Season 2 episodes is scheduled to premiere in December 2022, and with it, an increasing number of entrepreneurs will be expecting to have their enterprises backed by the well-known business programme. The programme has helped a number of entrepreneurs at the start of their businesses; some of them have even been successful in going global. The programme will maintain its current format while making a few adjustments to fit the new reality television style, which will result in more investments, offers, and transactions for Indian businesspeople. An Indian business reality television programme called Shark Tank India is made by Studio NEXT. The performance will give viewers a chance to see some fresh business options.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Promo
On April 30, Sony Entertainment Television posted a preview of Shark Tank India Season 2 on their official social media accounts. Beginning with an employee who did everything in his power to please his boss, the commercial shows him approaching potential investors about funding for his business idea. After that, a voiceover says, “Stop going to the wrong doors to ask for money since season 2 of Shark Tank India is about to air.” The article also discusses past seasons’ achievements. There were about 85000 applications during the previous season. The Sharks made investments totalling 42 crores of that amount.
Shark Tank 1 Investment Overview
- Aman Gupta, boAt’s co-founder and CMO spent roughly Rs 9.358 Crores on 28 startups in the show.
- Peyush Bansal, the co-founder and CEO of Lenskart has invested more than Rs. 8.297 million in 27 deals.
- The CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Namita Thapar has made investments in 25 businesses totalling Rs 10 Crores fund during the show and post-show negotiations.
- Ashneer Grover, the former MD and ex-co-founder of BharatPe, has so far put Rs 5.383 crores into 21 businesses.
- Shaadi.com founder and CEO Anupam Mittal have invested Crore in 24 deals of ₹5.4 crores approximately.
- There have been 15 investments made by Vineeta Singh, the co-founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, in the show for 3.042 crores.
- Around seven deals have been bagged by Ghazal Alagh, co-founder and CEO of Mama Earth, with Rs 1.2 crores.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Date
From Monday to Friday at 9 p.m., with a repeat at 11 p.m., Sony Entertainment Television broadcast the debut season of Shark Tank India. Additionally, the broadcast is accessible via the Sony LIV App. The Shark Tank India rules could be the same as previous season. The first season’s schedule of the show received no negative feedback from the viewers. We’re hoping for a quick premiere of Shark Tank India new Season India.
Criteria for Participating in Shark Tank India Season 2
One must be an Indian national or legal resident, be at least 18 years old, and have a company idea that is generating profits in order to compete in Shark Tank India Season 2. Additionally, you must be good at communicating the business concept to the sharks in an organised and straightforward manner. Before appearing on the show if your application is accepted, you must sign a confidentiality agreement and release form.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Watch Online For Free
You may watch Shark Tank India 2 in a variety of ways online. You can view it on Sonyliv.com, or a number of other streaming websites. By visiting Sonyliv.com or the SonyLiv app and logging in with your credentials, you may watch Shark Tank India online in the best possible way. You can watch Shark Tank India Season 2 for free on MX Player.
What advantages come with participating in Shark Tank India?
Joining Shark Tank India can provide you with a variety of advantages, including:
- Exposure to some of the most prosperous business people in the world.
- The opportunity to expand and establish your business with the assistance of some of the best investors in the country.
- The chance to network with and gain knowledge from other business owners and investors.
- The opportunity to expose your company to a broad audience.
- Assistance from the Shark Tank India team, who will offer you suggestions and direction as your company develops.
- Regular programme updates, including access to special opportunities and content.
In a nutshell, Shark Tank India is bouncing back on Indian television screens with some great business ideas, negotiation skills of entrepreneurs and amazing sharks with its Season 2.