Shark Tank iMumz
In this episode of Shark Tank India iMumz, a 24×7 guidance and tracking app for pregnant ladies presents the pitch. Will the founder get a deal from the sharks? To know about the deal read till the end.
|Founders||Mayur Dhurpate, Ravi Teja Akondi and Dr. Jaideep Malhotra|
|Ask||₹70 lakhs for 1% equity|
Mayur Dhurpate, Ravi Teja Akondi, and Dr. Jaideep Malhotra along with the fourth one are the founders of the company. Mayur and Ravi are college friends and hail from Bangalore. Both of them have graduated from IIT. Jaideep is from Agra. She is a renowned doctor and has been working in the health sector for decades. Founders hold equal equity shares with 67% of the total, 10% ESOP, and 23% is with the investors.
About the company iMumz
- The 9 months of a pregnant mother and the next two years are crucial for the physical, emotional and mental development of a child. This is an important time to check on the lifestyle of a mother and his child. Nowadays mothers are following unhealthy lifestyles which can affect the next two generations with disorders such as diabetes, personality disorder, etc. iMumz provides guidance and monitoring to a mother 24×7 and becomes their lifestyle coach. It educates mothers about the importance of lifestyle and design measures to be followed by them. The company started in 2020 and more than 6 lakh mothers have downloaded the app. They provide support during 9 months of pregnancy and 2 years of the early childhood stage. They provide two types of plans through their app.
- First is a premium plan where they provide experts that include a team of a certified yoga trainee, a nutritionist and a doctor to supervise the health condition.
- Second is the standard plan where the users get access to a content library.
Where USP is to suggest lifestyle changes. They also provide life classes with exports to get knowledge about lifestyle importance. Currently 1.1 lakh active users are there on a monthly basis. They have 30000 paid subscribers. Currently, they have three strong marketing channels.
- First are Facebook and Google ads which bring 55% of the traffic.
- Second is content marketing through Instagram with 1.1 lakh followers.
- Third is word of mouth.
Shark Tank Deyor
Ask By the Owner iMumz
The owners made an ask of 70 lacs for 1% equity of the company at the valuation of 70 crores.
iMumz Sales And Revenue
Lifetime sales is 2.2 crores. Previously they raised 6 crores with a valuation of 70 crores in August 2022.
Offers and counter Offers
Peyush gave an offer of 10 lacs for 1% equity and 60 lacs debt at a 10% interest rate.
iMumz Final Deal
The final deal was closed with Peyush for 10 lacs at 1% equity and 60 lacs debt at a 10% interest rate.